• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Plesk Error

StossenHDYT

New Pleskian
Moin Meisters, ich hab da ein Problem mit meinem Plesk Screenshot Bei dem screenshot könnt Ihr den Fehler sehen, ich hab aber Debian 10 installiert, wodurch es garnicht veralten sein Kann, bitte HILFE! Danke

Hello, I have a problem with my Plesk Screenshot You can see the error in the screenshot, but I installed Debian 10, which means it can't be out of date, please HELP! thanks

At the Extensions tab i have a Internal server error. I has tryt to run the command "plesk repair all -y" in the SSH but it doesn't come out of that either.
1610355625099.png

I am afraid that the information provided is insufficient to deliver a solution. You are more or less only repeating that something does not work.

The "Internal server error" on the Plesk extension page is most likely related to the error message show on the top line regarding the security protocols. You need to have a stable and correct operating system before trying to run a complex system like Plesk on top of that.

What KB article have you used to solve the security protocols issue? Did you follow the steps mentioned therein? It was probably not a "plesk repair all", because security protocols are part of the operating system rather than Plesk. What were the results of following the article?

Back