• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Errors

CJZ

Basic Pleskian
Plesk PHP Handler error

Note: My autoinstaller upgraded itself (Panel 10.3.0) and after that I could no longer access the installer. I backed up and wiped the server for fresh install and went from Panel 10.0.0 to Panel 10.3.1

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Panel 10.3.1 Centos 5 Linux 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5xen

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The current problem is that I cannot switch my customer's PHP handler even though I changed the one in the subscription and synced them. They were restored from my last 10.3.0 install and that install had some glitches in switching them since only a few were running how they should (CGI/FCGI).

Switching the PHP handler in the subscription for the customer and syncing

ACTUAL RESULT
the handler is not updated for the user and their site is running under the original handler

EXPECTED RESULT
should result in the website files being controled by the selected handler for PHP

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
--I have tried changing the setting and rebooting httpd then the server itself
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
*BUMP*

This is a major issue for me as my clients cannot install components to CMSs for running under apache, they do not have permission to their own files and directories. I need the ability to switch the clients to the right PHP handler and to lower the Apache memory usage.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back