• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk extension "Advanced Monitoring" not working anymore (Invalid username or password)

Thomymaster

New Pleskian
Hello

For two weeks my extension "advanced Monitoring" is not working anymore.
It shows no dashboards, instead a message "{"message":"Invalid username or password"}"

Reinstalling the extension as well as the Grafana extension didn't help.

Does somebody of you have any ideas on how to solve this?

The Server is
Plesk: 18.0.28 U2

Best,
Thomas

Re-enable Advanced Monitoring extension.
Then reload Grafana extension at Plesk > Extensions > My Extensions >Grafana > Open > Reload Status:

mceclip0.png

Hi

I re-enabled the extension and then tried to click on "redo integration" in the grafana settings.
However, the status is still red and wont change. There is a message saying i should look at the logs but i don't know where to find them.

I logged out of plesk and in again, did the "redo integration" in Grafana. Now the status is green, but the dashboard is still showing no values and the error

What kind if related error messages do you have in /var/log/grafana/grafana.log ?

Its full of those
---
t=2020-07-20T09:01:00+0200 lvl=eror msg="Invalid username or password" logger=context error="Too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user. Login for user temporarily blocked"
t=2020-07-20T09:01:00+0200 lvl=eror msg="Invalid username or password" logger=context error="Too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user. Login for user temporarily blocked"
---

Looks like you faced with some kind of browser cache issues. Try to use other browser or clear cache.

Hello, I have the same messages in the log. I can use different browsers and also clear the cache, but no change, the same error always remains

t=2021-07-31T13:02:21+0200 lvl=eror msg="invalid username or password" logger=context error="too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user - login for user temporarily blocked"

Attachments

• errorPlesk.jpg
    errorPlesk.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello, I have the same messages in the log. I can use different browsers and also clear the cache, but no change, the same error always remains

t=2021-07-31T13:02:21+0200 lvl=eror msg="invalid username or password" logger=context error="too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user - login for user temporarily blocked"
Please try to do the following:
  1. Log in to Plesk.
  2. Re-enable Advanced Monitoring extension in Plesk > Extensions.
  3. Reload Grafana extension at Plesk > Extensions > My Extensions >Grafana > Open > Reload Status

Back