• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk failed after upgrade from 10.3.1 to 10.4.4

chili1001

Basic Pleskian
Plesk update seems to have (allways again) a error.
The upgrade works great and the controlpanel was working after without any problems. But on the next day I get following errormessage:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license. The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 166 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites. The number of served customer accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 149 customer accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 customer accounts. The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 152 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 e-mail accounts.

There is now way to upload a new key ore anything, just logout. Did someone now how can I fix this problem?

Matthias

Try this
http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP10/10.3.1/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-installation-upgrade-guide/

-------------------------
To install a license key through the command line interface:

To install a Panel license key using the Panel CLI, you should first upload it to the machine with the Panel, and then install it with the license utility:

license <--install|-i> <path-to-key-file>

For example,

1. On Linux/Unix:

./license -i /tmp/pp10key.xml

2. On Windows:

license.exe -i "D:\keys\pp10key.xml"
---------------------

Back