• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk File Manager Error: Unable to open the directory

Sanjay Vig

New Pleskian
Whenever I am trying to access my website through plesk file manager, I get this error message frequently. After refreshing few times or trying again after few seconds. It works.

Unable to open the directory: Unable to find the directory /var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private: filemng failed: proc_open failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'svig' 'list' 'dirs' '/var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private' '--in-blocks']:

I once had accidently removed plesk folder from my server but I reinstalled plesk again, repaired many times but still many many problems are occuring.

Unable to open the directory: Unable to find the directory /var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private: filemng failed: proc_open failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'svig' 'list' 'dirs' '/var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private' '--in-blocks']:

First of all please make sure that directory /var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private is really exists and it is not symlink.
After that try to fix this issue with

# plesk repair fs

command.

First of all please make sure that directory /var/www/vhosts/svig.me/private is really exists and it is not symlink.
After that try to fix this issue with

# plesk repair fs

command.
Directory and Domain on which error occurs is arbitrary. It happens with almost every directory. After refreshing a few times it works but happens again including the same directory on which it has occured in past.

And how to check for a symlink?

Just use -l option for ls command.
Each and every directory there exists. I am telling you that error occurs out of it's own any time.

Also, I've getting these error messages too:

URL = https://<mydomain.com>:8443/smb/account/switch/all/true?returnUrl=%2Fsmb%2Fweb%2Fview&changeId=1&activeModule=

Code:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key &#039;translate&#039; (Abstract.php:144)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles
ERROR: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ps...', 'admin', '$AES-128-CBC$BR...', Array) #1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(30): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(36): Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('select param, v...') #6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(212): db_query('select param, v...', false) #7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Mode.php(433): get_param('disable_provisi...') #8 /opt/psa/admin (Abstract.php:144)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Last edited:
Back