• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk IIS (PHP?) problem

S

soncek1a

How can i reconfigure IIS with default values for PleskControlPanel? After instalation everything was ok, but later i had to change IIS and add .inc support.

Now when i start https://212.72.XXX.XXX:8443/ i get HTTP 500 - Internal server error.

My other domains (plainhtml) i defined before work ok.
I don't know what to do. Please help me=

hmm, i don't know where to start. It is no php problem. i made simple .html page in pleskControlPanel folder and it does not open from browser so iis doesn't serve it.

first i thought there was a problem in web folder configuration.

Later i wrote this in cmd:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all
Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at getSiteAppPool(blog.123na.net, )
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>

so is the reason that i deleted this blog folder manually?
Any other suggestion how to define problem more speciffic?

ok, i've restored this blog.123na.net folder from recycle bin :) I deleted SitesCache from registry and execute websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all again and everything was ok. I was even able to made backup of existing projects.

From explorer i still get "The page can not be displayed". Hmm ...

Just for info:
-other webprojects (non SWSoft) on this IIS running ok,
-all plesk services are running. I've also tried to restart then

now i've removed friendly errors and in browser i've got:
The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

I thougt this might be connected with application pool in IIS, but it is on PleskControlPanel. Any other idea?

ok, Here i found solution:
http://kb.swsoft.com/article_144_1339_en.html

first i tried to delete licence key later i reconfigure from iis to php. So: It was PHP prob :) :)

But now there is more: Plesk does not recognize my licence number. I have that exe file with licence. I can not upload it, but when i click on retrieve licence i get:

License key PLSK.00403635.0000 is up-to-date

But after OK click there is plsk.00000000.0000 again

My valid licence no is PLSK.00403635.0000

Back