• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk install

S

sambloedow

i am having a heck of a time installing plesk and site builder on my fed 3 box. is there anybody out there who has a set of instrctions step by step they followed from setup to finish. or ideally does someboddy have a ghost image or something of a suported os, plesk and site builder. where all i have to do is insert the keys and insert t=the keys for drweb and spamblocker too.

alls i want to do is get up and running now so if anybody has a supported image and or plus plesk and sb installed so i can i can install the image wether it be of freebsd 5.3, or redhat 9.3 or centos let me know.

The first step would be to get Plesk, itself, up and running. Once plesk is operational, you can install your keys through the Plesk Admin Panel (Login, Server -> Licenses)

Attempting to utilize someone elses image is going to leave your server in a pinch, should anything their server has be missing from yours. I'd highly discourage this type of attempt.

If you're having serious problems trying to install Plesk manually, they AutoInstall system they have (www.sw-soft.com/en/download/plesk75reloaded/), Autoinstaller build 75050908.11, is very useful. As long as you're semi-familiar with linux/unix, you can get everything up and running through it. Just be a little bit patient, as the last time I used this form, I got tired of typing Y or N, and changing minor things that I'd rather have just done myself. Of course, I prefer the manual install myself, as then I know more about what is being installed.

Back