• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk interface getSkinUrl() on null (SkinUrl.php:18)

Micro$oft

New Pleskian
Hello, we made an interesting mistake in the interface when we were making changes to the server, but we could not solve it.

ERROR
"ERROR: Call to a member function getSkinUrl() on null (SkinUrl.php:18)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles"

I looked at your problem from your site, but he could not solve any articles.

plesk repair all and plesk repair db
when i try these commands

[root@ ~]# plesk repair all
[2018-07-08 03:03:23] ERR [panel] Cannot load settings: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.misc' doesn't exist, query was: select param, val from misc
[2018-07-08 03:03:23] ERR [panel] Cannot load settings: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.misc' doesn't exist, query was: select param, val from misc

How can I solve this problem?

"Restore the Plesk database "psa" from a daily dump using steps from the KB article:" from the article did not help???

No, If you pass the psa.misc directory, I can solve the problem by transferring it from the other server

I do not understand the reply. psa.misc is not a directory, but a database table. The error message says it is missing. Have you restored it and is the issue solved?

The path to the database files of the psa database is normally /var/lib/mysql/psa. I can only discourage to attempt to repair the database by copying the misc.frm and misc.ibd files into that location. It is an incorrect way of repairing. If you consider to not to restore the psa database from a backup, you could maybe try to restore the misc table only by importing the content through proper sql commands.

Back