• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Interface not working after upgrade

iHuman

Basic Pleskian
I recently upgraded Plesk to 12.5.30. When I access domains (or subscriptions) and select email addresses, it is blank. There is also no way to add email addresses, set autoresponders, etc. It also does not display DNS settings for any domains. The services are working (ie mail). Any ideas as to why this is not displaying correctly?

Got some same issuses, when i will add a new mysql or want to change something, it will not show the Buttons to save it or something. i do the repair options more than one time but no change after doing that.

I'm finding more and more problems. Might have to find a way to downgrade to the previous version of Plesk. For example, if I click to manage a specific domain, it opens a new view - and their is no way to return to Plesk admin. Even if I change the url to domain.com:8443 - it redirects to domain.com:8443/smb

I guess I should have stuck with the old version... :(

Thanks for the reply @netWORKSmedia . That didn't help in this situation - but I did finally figure it out. The problem is related to this Plesk issue. Don't know if this will work for everyone, but here's what I did to fix it.

• when I tried to run package-cleanup - I got an error that the command was not installed.
  • made a backup of the server...just in case ;)
  • then updated repositories
    • yum remove rpmforge-release
    • yum clean all
    • yum update
  • then to install package-cleanup
    • yum install yum-utils
  • finally, cleaned the dupes
    • package-cleanup --dupes
    • package-cleanup --cleandupes
Then I ran the Plesk autoinstaller to see if something was missing from the initial upgrade to 12.5 - all was fine. I logged into Plesk, and everything works! ;)

YOURE MY MAN !!!!!!!!!! it was the same issue that i have !!!!!!! i followed all of this steps and now all my features will work again.... you made my day !

Back