• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk is sending old Backup/Restore task notification mails

BerkanN

New Pleskian
Hello, I hope I´m right here.

I have some problems with PLESK 9.3.0. Since 3 years plesk is making ftp backups automatically and without any issue. But since 3 days i get error mails from plesk like that:

--------------------------------------------------
Backup task finished.

Task was created by with guid (f2d9ebb4-96de-4e16-9274-afe56dfc5eb8)

Creation date is: 2013-Nov-29 00:11:02
Task status is: error

Dump full name is:

migration.result

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="backup" type="backupowner">
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">Can't upload file '/var/lib/psa/dumps/*MyBackup*.xml.tar' to ftp</message>
</object>
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors above.</message>
</object>
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">The dump '*myBackup*.xml' have been leaved at repository '/var/lib/psa/dumps'. Please export it manually</message>
</object>
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">Runtime error: Export dump to FTP failed at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 674.
</message>
</object>
</execution-result>
-------------------------------------------------

On 2013-Nov-29 i had some problems with my ftp Backup server, plesk was not able to save the backups on my ftp backup server. But today my ftp backup server is working fine. I don´t know why plesk is sending the old notification mails.

Can anybody help me to deactivate these notification mails?

Greetings from Germany

Back