• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk license...?

D

dadexix

Hello:) On start I talk - I don't know what forum is good for this question:)

I write email to support but they don't reply.

I have dedicated server in OVH, and I but plesk in this "pack" http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/distributions/mail/linux_plesk_8.0.xml ... that is plesk 8+ fedora 4 + php max 5.09 + apache etc... This fedora is very old, so I install debian, on this I install plesk8 and... I don't have key... so I write email to ovh support for key and they say "Hello,
I was consulted in this case with responsible person for PLESK license
And unfortunately, it is not possible to use Plesk panel under other distribution as Linux PLESK. So please install Linux PLESK, Then, control panel will be available"(I buy this in poland ovh and contact to support in polish, i translate this but my english is bad..:()

Hmmm? Parallels don't sell Plesk for XXX distro so I can use PLESK on all distributions?

I Can use this on my Debian? Is it breakdown of Plesk license?
Can I install "linux plesk 8" copy file with key, install debian and plesk and put key into this system:)?

Of course I use this plesk key only on one system and only on one server:)

I think they use separate licenses only for Windows/Linux Plesk. You can install it on any distro.

Back