• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Log Errors?

D

danweber

Wheneve I add a domain, mailing list or do other changes I get the errors like the one below.

How can I fix this? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I removed the default domain after I installed my main hosting domain?

Thanks a bunch
Dan

Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '48-Domain Name' for key 1
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:638 psaerror(string "Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '48-Domain Name' for key 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:515 logcomponent->submit(integer "48")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:450 actionlog->submitbuffer_()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:223 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:75 logdnszoneupdate(string "domain", integer "5", string "spanishcay.org")
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_dns.php3:190 dnsmng->updatedomain(integer "5", string "spanishcay.org", boolean false)
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:549 create_default_dns(boolean false, integer "5", integer "2", boolean true)
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:319 phdomain::update()
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/create_domain.php:133 bsdomain->update()

Did you manually delete the domain, or do it from within plesk? It seems that your database has some incorrect data in it.

The server came set with a "default-domain" and I then added my main hosting domain and after that I deleted the "default-domain", all from within Plesk control panel.

I looked at the database tables and I have noticed that the record IDs plesk was trying to use where already in use. So I deleted all log entries from the control panel but it did not delete them from the database, not all of them anyways. I suspect the entries did not get deleted because I changed the default domain before I did the delete and these entries probably where associated with the old default domain and therefore not being deleted. I probably could have avoided the problem by deleting the records before I removed the default domain.

Anyhow, the index has been way past the duplicate ids now and it all seems to be working fine now.

Dan

Back