1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk loses functions after automatic licence renew

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by TilloR, Nov 18, 2010.

1. TilloR

TilloR Guest

I'm using an 1und1-Rootserver (Germany) with Suse Linux 11.0 and Plesk 9.5.2. After the automatic licence code update in Oktober i get some problems. All entries in the psa database table "components" was set to "not_installed". Some urgent functions was disabled.

Update to a newer psa version break down with this message:

Trying licence update ist not helpful, i have the same problems.

Any idea what i have to do to fix this heavy problem?

Thanks,
    Tillo

2. Justin Clarke

Justin Clarke Regular Pleskian

40%
    I have this issue with 1&1 UK sometimes. When I log into the Plesk Panel I get the Licence Screen and I can't move off of it. I end up doing Retrieve Keys, then a server reboot. That appers to work for me. Not sure that's much help to you though.

3. TilloR

TilloR Guest

Thanks, but your problem is not the same like my problem. My CP is working fine. Only PLesk updater and licence code renew makes problems.

I think there is a problem with the new licence code.

4. InternetS

InternetS Guest

same here

i'm with the same problem here... i've tryed to reboot the server without success.
    My expand server couldn't install the nem licence, but it was payed normally.

I'm lost for now, i'm trying to recover the licence on Paralles site, but i don't know how to do it...