• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk loses functions after automatic licence renew

T

TilloR

I'm using an 1und1-Rootserver (Germany) with Suse Linux 11.0 and Plesk 9.5.2. After the automatic licence code update in Oktober i get some problems. All entries in the psa database table "components" was set to "not_installed". Some urgent functions was disabled.

Update to a newer psa version break down with this message:

Fehler: Fehler: Unable to retrieve the information about the packages installed in the system:
Failed to read output from the rpm utility.
autoinstaller: Error in execution of rpm
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance..

Trying licence update ist not helpful, i have the same problems.

Any idea what i have to do to fix this heavy problem?

Thanks,
Tillo

I'm using an 1und1-Rootserver (Germany) with Suse Linux 11.0 and Plesk 9.5.2. After the automatic licence code update in Oktober i get some problems. All entries in the psa database table "components" was set to "not_installed". Some urgent functions was disabled.

Update to a newer psa version break down with this message:

Trying licence update ist not helpful, i have the same problems.

Any idea what i have to do to fix this heavy problem?

Thanks,
Tillo

I have this issue with 1&1 UK sometimes. When I log into the Plesk Panel I get the Licence Screen and I can't move off of it. I end up doing Retrieve Keys, then a server reboot. That appers to work for me. Not sure that's much help to you though.

Thanks, but your problem is not the same like my problem. My CP is working fine. Only PLesk updater and licence code renew makes problems.

I think there is a problem with the new licence code.

same here

i'm with the same problem here... i've tryed to reboot the server without success.
My expand server couldn't install the nem licence, but it was payed normally.

I'm lost for now, i'm trying to recover the licence on Paralles site, but i don't know how to do it...

Back