• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Mail Outbox Problem

İce Die

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.57 Update #5, last updated on Dec 20, 2023 03:46 AM
Hello.

No mail is saved in Mail Outboxes in Plesk panel. I could see it on the panel before and now I can't see any of them. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?
Can you help me?

From which application do you send emails and have you configured that application to store outgoing mails in the right folder, e.g. a "sent" folder that exists on the server?

Hello.
It is used with Microsoft Outlook. I didn't make any settings for the outbox, I didn't make any settings before, but it appeared in the outbox.

What kind of settings do I need to make?

One important setting in Outlook is the directory prefix (on IMAP connections), which should bei INBOX. It may need to be manually added to the existing mail account profile.

Hello again I think the problem is in the server part, but I don't know how to solve it. I'm looking at the Outlook settings, in the outbox settings, the option to save sent mails to the server is checked.

Please try to send an email from Roundcube webmail or Horde webmail, then check were these store the outgoing mail. They should have a "sent" folder. Once you have verified that the outgoing mail has been stored in a "sent" folder, go back to Outlook and check whether you see the same folder structure there.

I just looked it up and yes, you're right. When I send mail through the server (Roundcube) it appears there. But it does not appear in Outlook. When I send from Outlook, it does not appear in the server section (Roundcube).

When adding the mail to outlook, I added it by selecting Imap and now the mails appear on both sides. There is a problem when I add it as a popup.

Back