• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk mail, spam outlook/hotmail & co

Hello and thank you for your suggestions,
I do not speak very good English and I use google translate.

But I'm tired and I truly feel looping

I do not understand why some on the same server domain name works with Oulook / hotmail and other stake in spam and it without having to make advanced settings.

I am very grateful for your help,

but here as I said at the beginning I feel I turn round.

I have a good rating with email-test, then asked me to change it, then it etc ...

I am told that there is no DMARC support and when I thought that everything is good,
and repeated to me to add an entry DMARC

I am lost we now cover, the story here is not to know and understand DNS zone
but I feel I shot in loop

Thank you again for your help

Hi Pecnet,

I am told that there is no DMARC support and when I thought that everything is good,
and repeated to me to add an entry DMARC

It is still correct, that Plesk doesn't support DMARC yet, but that doesn't mean, that you can't add the necessary TXT - entry manually. If you think, that you don't want to add that TXT - entry, for what ever reason, please just ignore my suggestion. :)

Yes of course I take into consideration, I have said thank you

I already asked this question but nobody could answer me.

I have my server with Plesk and I have 2 domain names,
one works very well with the services outlook / hotmail
and the second the fall in spam mails

and that I do not understand, because I made no advanced settings and it works :)

Thank you

Hi Pecnet,

I already stated in my FIRST answer to your thread:

My answer may not satisfy you, because there isn't much you can do to prevent the behaviour at Hotmail/Outlook.com, but rest assured that the aging of the Domain will solve this issue ( when there are no active spam reports for the domain from Hotmail/Outlook.com - users ).

For further investigations, please consider to add more details about your testing processes ( sender email, receiver email, email - client, email-content, email-header, mail - logs, ... the more information you provide, the better will be the help to investigate your issue!!! ).

Consider as well to change your testing processes - use a different sender email, use a different receiver email, use another email - client, use a different email - content!

ok I'll wait a few days and come as you said with more information if needed,

thank you for all

Back