• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Migration Agent - What is the latest Version?

Mike Legg

Basic Pleskian
I've just downloaded what I assumed would be the latest version of the Plesk Migration Agent on to my source server from http://www.parallels.com/au/download/plesk10/.

But when I try to connect from the destination server I get this error - "The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version."

If the version on the Parallels site isn't the latest, where can I get the latest?

Nope, still get the same error.

I'm running 10.3.1 on the destination server.

Does this mean that there is no compatible Migration Agent for this version?

Just to make this even more confusing, If I run Synchronise on the destination server I get a link that says "Click to download migration agent file that should be installed on the source host before the migration is started. "

This downloads a different verion of the Migration Agent which I've installed on the source server, but I still exactly the same error message when I try to perform a migration.

So back to my original question ... is there a Migration Agent for Plesk 10.3.1 that works?

Back