• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk migrator broke DKIM records

H9k

Regular Pleskian
Hi there!
I migrated some 300 subscriptions over the weekend from identical Plesk setups (Onyx 17.5 on Ubuntu 16.04).
Now I noticed that all DKIM records are broken. The TXT records went from something like
v=DKIM1; p=MIGdba..."
to this
v=DKIM1; p=DKIM1; p=MIGdba..."
So having that p=DKIM1; there is clearly a mistake. So I disabled DKIM signing in the Mail Server settings, but the records were still there. So then I deleted all DKIM records from DNS (_domainkey and selector._domainkey), then I reenabled the DKIM signing. However, records were not created.
The only way to get the records generated again is to enable DKIM specifically on a single domain.
How can I enable DKIM for all domains (which have Mail Service enabled) at once?

Hi H9k,

the Plesk CLI commands could help you here:

You could get a list of the domains with a MySQL - command like:
Code:
mysql -uadmin -p$(cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow) psa -e "SELECT domains.name, DomainServices.* FROM domains, DomainServices WHERE DomainServices.type = 'mail' AND DomainServices.dom_id = domains.id AND DomainServices.status = '0' ORDER BY name ASC;"

... and use the Plesk CLI command:
Code:
plesk bin subscription_settings -u example.com -sign_outgoing_mail true
... to update/modify the depending subscription settings.

Thank you very much @UFHH01, that did the trick. In my case I had to first set sign_outgoing_mail to false, then to true, and now the DNS zones have correct DKIM records.
Should I submit a bug about that broken DKIM after migration issue?

Back