• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Migrator creating DKIM error

H.W.B

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.53 Update #1
Hello,
I recently moved to a new server, and used the Pleks Migrator App to transfer all domains.
In the DNS for the DKIM Domainkey he added something P=DKIM1. And that causes and error because the p=has een key and not DKIM1,
He did this with all domains i migrate.
I think this is a bug.
Henk

It's a really old bug (reported in 2017) that still hasn't been solved.

This thread contains some tips to fix the issues:

@Peter Debik Why does it take so long to fix this bug?

As a workaround, the Migrator could turn the DKIM off/on for the subscription on the destination server after it has been migrated. That would solve the issue for most users, although the underlying bug should still be fixed.

Last edited:
I am not sure why it's not a priority. I'll ask, but normally developers have valid reasons for their priority order. Maybe something else is in the way that needs to fixed first, which again depends on something else etc. ... It always looks easy, but in reality, it's most often not just a change in one line of code.

Feedback from staff is that an update of Plesk Migrator is in the working. Currently the plan is to have it ready by the beginning of 2024. The issue will probably be resolved in the scope of that update.

Back