• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk migrator error "No such file or directory"

Nilton Santos

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody

I am trying to perform a migration through plesk migrator 2.2.2 in Plesk 12.5 (Linux to Linux) but the following error is occurring:

├ error: Failed to copy '/home/httpd/htdocs/sitefolder' from the source server 'serversource.com.br' (177.xxx.xxx.xxx) to target Plesk server
│ Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts.
│ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
│ Attempt #1 failed with the following error:
│ Command execution failed on the source server 'serversource.com.br' (177.xxx.xxx.xxx) with non-zero exit code.
│ command: su plesk-migrator-s2tg49pr839iy2pv --shell /bin/sh -c 'mkdir -m 755 /home/plesk-migrator-s2tg49pr839iy2pv/.ssh && echo '"'"'ssh-rsa AAAAB3NPnIOMcjOrLDDeHHOQHr/KX0ucGMycmIUyswGXPIxffA+j5E9x1tLExUjuojZSUt [email protected]'"'"' > /home/plesk-migrator-s2tg49pr839iy2pv/.ssh/authorized_keys && chmod 644 /home/plesk-migrator-s2tg49pr839iy2pv/.ssh/authorized_keys'
│ exit code: 1
│ stdout:
│ stderr: mkdir: cannot create directory `/home/plesk-migrator-s2tg49pr839iy2pv/.ssh': No such file or directory

Does anyone know what may be happening?

Do you really use root account with corresponding password for performing migration?

Hello! Do you have CageFS enabled on your servers?
If so, we already have issue reported (PMT-3333) and fix will be published in nearest update of Panel Migrator. As possible workaround you can disable CageFS for new users on migration time frame.

Hello Alina,

Yes i have CageFS enabled on source server
I will try to disable and then report the result of the migration.

Tanks

Hello! We just have published update with the fix of this problem, version 2.3.2
There is no need to disable CageFS anymore.

Back