• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Migrator Error!

Nazmi_Aytekin

New Pleskian
Hi,

I can't delete migrator on extensions Management.

Can you help me?

Error Message:

Internal error ;-P
<script></script><p>ERROR: syntax error, unexpected '4' (T_LNUMBER) (Driver.php:8)<br><br><a href='Help Center' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a></p>

Hi Nazmi_Aytekin,

to reproduce and to investigate your issue, could you pls. write MORE details, as you did in the facebook community? ( not all people read as well the "Facebook Plesk Community postings" ).
Could you pls. as well include to describe your steps, that you already tried, when uninstalling the "Plesk Migrator" ?

In addition, it hepls as well to include your operating system and the current Plesk version ( incl. #MU ), so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations. ;)

Hi Nazmi_Aytekin,

to reproduce and to investigate your issue, could you pls. write MORE details, as you did in the facebook community? ( not all people read as well the "Facebook Plesk Community postings" ).
Could you pls. as well include to describe your steps, that you already tried, when uninstalling the "Plesk Migrator" ?

In addition, it hepls as well to include your operating system and the current Plesk version ( incl. #MU ), so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations. ;)

Hi

I am getting this error, so I did not add what I wrote on facebook.

Hi Nazmi_Aytekin,

unfortunately, you still don't provide necessary informations about

your operating system and the current Plesk version ( incl. #MU )
( Over the Plesk Control Panel I suppose? )

Did you TRY to use the commands over the command line ( logged in as user "root" over SSH ), as already suggested in the Facebook Plesk Community?
Code:
plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component pmm
plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component pmm

Could you pls. list all installed Plesk components with the command:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components --show-options

Last edited by a moderator:
Back