• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Plesk Migrator from cPanel

Krydos

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm migrating from cPanel to Plesk, and it sort of works. I want to migrate using the command line script so I can automatically update databases and do various other things at the time that the account is migrated. Using the webui works, but I can't get the command line script to work for all accounts. Is there some way I can see the working configuration that the webui is using so I can use those same settings in my script?

Thanks

This is the error that I get on the command line for one account
Code:
Detailed Migration Status
│
└ warning: Subscription 'example.com' does not exists on source server(s).
  Probably it was removed from the source server since migration was started.
  Migration of that subscription will be skipped.
But the account obviously still exists, and for whatever reason the webui works on that same account. I'd like to know what the webui is doing differently.

I may have made some progress. I was looking in

/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/migration-session/

Like the documents you linked mention, but it looks like the webui migrator is actually using

/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20210824152228/

Snooping around in that directory might reveal the settings I'm looking for.

So it looks like the webui is using a json formatted migration-list file, and it's tacking these flags to the end of the transfer-accounts command:

--skip-services-checks --skip-infrastructure-checks --skip-main-node-disk-space-checks --skip-license-checks --skip-capability-checks --ignore-migration-list-errors

I switched to json format instead of the tab based file format that generate-migration-list creates, and added those flags to my script, and everything seems to be working now. Hopefully my research will help someone who googles and finds this.

Thanks.

Back