• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Migrator "Source has not subscription"

Dani Junsui

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a issue with the Plesk MIgration,maybe somebody can help.

I Have 2 Servers:
- VPS #A Centos 6.7: Plesk Onyx (Last Version) with 25 Subscriptions and 14 clients.
- VPS #B Centos 6.7: Plesk Onyx (Last Version) empty.

I Want to migrate from A to B.

When I lauch for first time the Migrator, it detects all information, but when I try to migrate it, a error appears: "The administrator at the destination server does not have the hosting plan 'Mini'. In the same time the administrator does not have this hosting plan at the source servers as well, so unable to create it on the destination server automatically. Please do it manually.".

2e59c01db27e798dd69868f3cc42f580.png

I did it manually, but then the error message is following:

fbbbebd7969dafcdfdb08617ee900789.png

After, I close the migration and open another one, now I see 0 Subscriptions and 0 plans...

I have searchd and found this article:
Plesk migration issue: Subscription does not exists on source, Probably it was removed from the source server since migration was started
But both servers are not updating

I also have launched "plesk repair all" in both servers.

Any Idea?
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Hello!

Looks like data on your source Plesk server is in inconsistent state: one of domains assigned to hosting plan, which belongs to another vendor. There are several ways to fix it, I whould like to suggest you the most universal way - to create hosting plan named 'Mini' on the target Plesk and then try to start migration again. To avoide issues with caching I suggest you also finish existing migration and start it again from scratch.

Hello!

Looks like data on your source Plesk server is in inconsistent state: one of domains assigned to hosting plan, which belongs to another vendor. There are several ways to fix it, I whould like to suggest you the most universal way - to create hosting plan named 'Mini' on the target Plesk and then try to start migration again. To avoide issues with caching I suggest you also finish existing migration and start it again from scratch.

Hi, thanks for the answer.
I have reinstaled the new server completly and updated to MySql 5.7. Now I tried the migration and it worked once (For the subscription I selected: Plan, Data, DB and Mail), after that, I couldn't move more subscriptions.

Every time I restore the new server I get all the information from the source server, but as said, only once :(

Back