• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk modules and PBAS integration

S

SzczepanR

I want to integrate Plesk module with PBAS to be able to automatically create Plesk VEs. Some modules are already installed that way: Samba, Watchdog etc.

How to achieve this?

This question could be for Vz or PBAS forum, to be honest I am not sure where to put it.

Well. It is really more PBAS and VZ related question than Plesk. But I can say that you can use Virtuozzo templates on Plesk modules like

plesk9-psa-vpn
plesk9-battlefield
plesk9-cs-gs
etc.

create needed hosting plan with included these modules templates and use it in PBAS for creation containers with Plesk and needed Plesk modules.

That's exactly what I want to do. I know how to create VZ template from packet from repository or local file, but I don't know how to make Plesk recognize that as a module.

Why do you think that you should create own templates with Plesk modules? Why you can't use already existing our Virtuozzo templates with Plesk modules? Just install it to container and use modules in Plesk. Nothing special for recognizing.

I suppose I understand now. I must have been blind :)

I create RPM/DEB etc. package with Plesk module, then I create from it EZ package for Vz. Everything is clear now. Thanks for your patience :)

I suppose I understand now. I must have been blind :)

I create RPM/DEB etc. package with Plesk module, then I create from it EZ package for Vz. Everything is clear now. Thanks for your patience :)

Once again - you shouldn't create EZ template with Plesk modules by yourself! You can use our already existing templates :)

Back