• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk not working after updating mysql 4.1

W

wonderworld

i recently upgraded mySQL to 4.1 not knowing it would affect plesk so i didn't keep a backup although i still have the old mysql folder with me which has all the database and tables in it. i could recover the other database/tables by simply copy/pasting them in the new mysql root folder /usr/local/mysql/var.

i tried to do the same thing with the psa database for plesk.. but i can't make it work. i think its to do with innodb or something. i can see the tables in the mysqlshell but when i try to select * in a table i get this error..

mysql> select * from web_users;
ERROR 1016: Can't open file: 'web_users.ibd' (errno: 1)

the error where i am supposed to see the plesk CP is as follows...

ERROR: Unable to query: Can't open file: 'misc.ibd' (errno: 1) 0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Can't open file: 'misc.ibd' (errno: 1)") 1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:390 db_query(string "select param, val from misc") 2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:113 get_param(string "login_timeout") 3: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:139 Session->Session()

please guide me through a solution. i have been looking at a solution for 2 days now and haven't really got a solid answer. i have searched the forums as well...

any help would be appreciated.

and yes, i have uncommented the innodb codes in /etc/my.cnf files.

thank you for you time.
cm

Back