• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Obsidian for windows 2019

Tarak

New Pleskian
Hi
We are using Plesk for linux server and everything work perfect Same we are planning to do for windows 2019 with IIS, Can any one suggest below permeates are allowed in plesk.

1. FTP accounts should sync with ACTIVE directory( for example, if i create a site and FTP should create in AD and sync with Plesk)
2. Default directory from E:/ineitpub/vhosts to E:/ineitpub/<site>wwwroot.

Thanks In Advance.
Tarak

It is possible if FTP is configured to use active Directory. That will take care of one part of it, though not sure how AD and Plesk synchronize.

I really wouldnt use AD with plesk. We had that and had many issues. Also I dont think they recommend it anyway.
When we used AD even under Websitepanel a few years before moving to plesk we had similar issues there to

Hence for shared web hosting I wouldnt recommend you use Active Directory at all.

Thanks for the advice ideally to both of us. I will still join my Plesk server to the domain, but will not have anything in there sync with AD. You are probably correct about that.

Back