• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PLESK obsidian login form

cloudbridge

Basic Pleskian
Hello pleskians,

can someone help me with this problem?

Plesk obsidian 18.0.20 version. After update to this version, login form is gone, I can't access admin panel anymore.
I have not edited any files.

Tried to do this:

Plesk repair

Any other solutions?err2.jpg err3.jpg

Hello pleskians,

can someone help me with this problem?

Plesk obsidian 18.0.20 version. After update to this version, login form is gone, I can't access admin panel anymore.
I have not edited any files.

Tried to do this:

Plesk repair
Quick question - have you tried to absolutely clear your browser from cookies and cache, have you tried to turn off your server and restart it completely after upgrade? I know it's not much but i've seen some people get rid of login error after they clear browser cache or server restart. Since it's so trivial task i suggest you do it.

Quick question - have you tried to absolutely clear your browser from cookies and cache, have you tried to turn off your server and restart it completely?
Hello seqoi,

yes I have tryed many solutions, but nothing solved my problem.

Hello seqoi,

yes I have tryed many solutions, but nothing solved my problem.
I am very sorry i almost feel your pain. Let us know when you (or support) solve it. I am genuinely interested to know what caused it and how you dealt with it.

Fingers crossed for you.

Back