• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk OnyX Problem with Mails

OpenMedia

New Pleskian
Hello Plesk Community,

i have a little Problem with Plesk i create a plesk on a Ubuntu 14.04 Linux Machine everything is working.
But the MailServer is a little bit tricky.

Because if i send Emails with my Adress everything is working but if i send Emails to my Plesk Email Account nothing come it.

My Cloudflare DNS show :
re.png

And if i send Emails to my Plesk Email they come the follow error :

5.1.10 Recipient address has NULL MX, domain does not accept mail at all

I hope everyone can help me Thank you

Attachments

• re.png
    re.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Hello Plesk Community,

i have a little Problem with Plesk i create a plesk on a Ubuntu 14.04 Linux Machine everything is working.
But the MailServer is a little bit tricky.

Because if i send Emails with my Adress everything is working but if i send Emails to my Plesk Email Account nothing come it.

My Cloudflare DNS show :
re.png

And if i send Emails to my Plesk Email they come the follow error :

5.1.10 Recipient address has NULL MX, domain does not accept mail at all

I hope everyone can help me Thank you

your MX record points to the host mail.myxxx.ml . I don't see any A record for that host. Make sure you have the right A record pointing to the right IP address of your server

Back