• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel 12.0.18 #6 (the problem controlpanel)

foxlol

New Pleskian
But, but, cant load pages in controlpanel (web host edition) it is making timeout all the time and also cannot send mail (roundcube).

What the **** have parallels done to the a nice panel!

Really suggesting that everyone stick to 11.5, after this horrible experience.

Damn, im mad and sorry to but PLESK 12 is NOT goog at all at it is currentstate.

You're sooooo right....

Updated one of my plesk machines to 12 because of dovecot and it hasn't worked straight since the upgrade...

Milter problems, pages like domain one that if you apply a filter like "hide domain aliases" just shows an empty page, outgoing mail protection not working as it should...

And on top of this, le great parallels support.

But, but, cant load pages in controlpanel (web host edition) it is making timeout all the time and also cannot send mail (roundcube).

What the **** have parallels done to the a nice panel!

Really suggesting that everyone stick to 11.5, after this horrible experience.

Damn, im mad and sorry to but PLESK 12 is NOT goog at all at it is currentstate.

What sort of error messages do you have in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log ?
Any additional details, error messages, steps to reproduce, etc?

#3 Thanks i will use in the future

#4 found out that the template i use to install at OVH, broken or wrong config. A clean installation from bottom gets the job done.

Confirmed working on CentOS 6.5 with Plesk Panel 12.0.8 #6, so far no issues :)

Back