• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Premium EMAIL and ubuntu 20.04

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I am currently switching from an ubuntu 16.04 Plesk system to a Plersk ubuntu 20.04 system.
One of my most important apps is Plesk premium email (Kolab) due to its Exchange Actice Sync capabilities.
I am having serious issues with the migrated mailboxes.

Is it possible that Premium eMail is still not working with ubuntu 20.04?
Best regards
Onki

Hi,

this is really a pity. 20.04 is now out for more than one year and still not supported.
I rolled back my whole update and still work with 16.04 as I definitely need Premium eMail due to the EAS capabilities.

Best regards
Onki

Have you tried contact the vendor of this extension?

How can I do that? I can't find any contact information for the vendor (ApheleiaIT in Switzerland).

How can I do that? I can't find any contact information for the vendor (ApheleiaIT in Switzerland).
If you find it - this will be soo good, because I have ubuntu 20.04 too. The fact that plesk probably won`t work with that got me really upset now..

Hi,

This question was already asked about a year ago (Aug 2020) as I can see from from the search.
I have left a request at this contact form. Maybe I'll get an answer.

Best regards
Onki

Hi,

I have just gotten feedback from ApheleiaIT.
A new version was released last week that now supports ubuntu 20.04.

I have just installed it on my server (that will not be used for migration) but it seems to work.

Best regards
Onki

Back