• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk Premium EMAIL and ubuntu 20.04

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I am currently switching from an ubuntu 16.04 Plesk system to a Plersk ubuntu 20.04 system.
One of my most important apps is Plesk premium email (Kolab) due to its Exchange Actice Sync capabilities.
I am having serious issues with the migrated mailboxes.

Is it possible that Premium eMail is still not working with ubuntu 20.04?
Best regards
Onki

Hi,

this is really a pity. 20.04 is now out for more than one year and still not supported.
I rolled back my whole update and still work with 16.04 as I definitely need Premium eMail due to the EAS capabilities.

Best regards
Onki

Have you tried contact the vendor of this extension?

How can I do that? I can't find any contact information for the vendor (ApheleiaIT in Switzerland).

How can I do that? I can't find any contact information for the vendor (ApheleiaIT in Switzerland).
If you find it - this will be soo good, because I have ubuntu 20.04 too. The fact that plesk probably won`t work with that got me really upset now..

Hi,

This question was already asked about a year ago (Aug 2020) as I can see from from the search.
I have left a request at this contact form. Maybe I'll get an answer.

Best regards
Onki

Hi,

I have just gotten feedback from ApheleiaIT.
A new version was released last week that now supports ubuntu 20.04.

I have just installed it on my server (that will not be used for migration) but it seems to work.

Best regards
Onki

Back