• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Reloaded for BSD

how long bleh...

still waiting for plesk 7.5/ RELOADED for fbsd 5.3....
any new news? this month/year release? Can a software developer give us some details here?
blah

I've been talking with sales via email, I was told a couple weeks yet.

Originally posted by etan
good things take time. surely your not that desperate for it.

YES I AM!!!!!

I need to migrate my Cobalt server (it's falling apart) and the most frustrating thing is that when you tell the helpdesk that you have FreeBSD and a Cobalt problem they'll tell you to use Plesk 7.5!!!!!

How about that??

So the latest thing i heard is that it's comming out in a week or so (That's not in january!)

And i agree: "Good things take time" but with a delay of two months this should be more than great!!!

Pff That helps.... :D

Thank you for listening....

huh

since when was there a plesk for fbsd 5.3? We all been waiting for it! That legit or renamed or what? ill try it anyway!

Re: plesk and fbsd 5.3

Originally posted by nathan
its a pity the dell poweredge servers with SATA RAID arent supported in fbsd 5.2.1 :) controller is supported with the aac driver, first available with 5.3. gotta love the fact sw-soft continues choosing to lose business by not keeping up with os support :)

Im not so worried about OS support as I am about out of date software like the way delayed release of the php hotfix, and still I havent seen an update for plesk 7.1.6 application vaults nor have I seen an update for apache1.3.33 or any of the mods for that.

I do find it irritating that 4.9 is supported but damn if you cvsup to 4.10 or 4.11

Silly to lock yourself into that situation.

Originally posted by sieb
Why would you use FC for a production server anyway? Its stable shelf life is only what, 6 months till they start testing the next release? Meanwhile, I am still running ES3 that's up to date and fully supported. I don't see what else you would do on the server that requires something as bleeding edge as FC. I'd rather they focus on a stable OS as opposed to just whats trendy.

I AGREE WITH THAT COMPLETELY !!!!

Back