• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk remove stmp logs

peacelnw20

New Pleskian
Hi, I try to search about plesk remove smtp logs (Mailenable) files but it's old link. So I can find the way to settings plesk to keep logs files. Please anyone share to setting it.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

You can try to increase the IIS logs storage period:
Hi, I Already add it around 2 day ago, But didn't work. I try to test disable scheduled task "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php" But it's work. So im not sure if i permanently disable it, it's will effect to server or not.

Attachments

• 30.png
    30.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello,

The article contains information about IIS logs for PleskControlPanel website (not MailEnable in particular).

If you want to keep logs files longer than a default value you can check an old article available at (this is a solution to just move log files to a custom directory instead of their removal):

Please note that it is a custom configuration.
Also, you should not disable the Plesk daily maintenance task as it performs crucial operations for Plesk functionality.

Hello,

The article contains information about IIS logs for PleskControlPanel website (not MailEnable in particular).

If you want to keep logs files longer than a default value you can check an old article available at (this is a solution to just move log files to a custom directory instead of their removal):

Please note that it is a custom configuration.
Also, you should not disable the Plesk daily maintenance task as it performs crucial operations for Plesk functionality.
Thank you very much. I already set. Is it correct? It will move logs to that path.

Attachments

• 030.png
    030.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
Back