• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Repair Toolkit

phungkha

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.44
Today I have newly introduced to "Plesk Repair Kit" which is pretty helpful to troubleshoot. Whenever I try to access the repair(example: HTTPS://<hostname>:8443/repair/) as shown in this video it pops up a Username and password to enter. I tried entering the Plesk admin access Login username and password but again the same login pops up. can any please help me log in to the Plesk Repair Kit? Thank you.

I suggest you login to the server via RDP and check that there is enough free disk space.
Also, you could try to use repair in the command line interface: Plesk Repair Utility

I have the same issue. I tried different credentials (ftp, owner, with my email…) the login pop-up always come back. I have tried different web browsers as well (safari desktop and mobile, Firefox).

I have successfully logged in the Linux server with ssh but the plesk command is not found…

Back