• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk restart every day

AntonioM

New Pleskian
Hello,
Every day, Watchdog send me an email to advise that Plesk is failing and apparently restarts. How can I solve this problem?

The Plesk versión is 12.0.18 with the lastest update.

Plesk.jpg

Thank you so much!

Hi Antonio,

Im not sure about the php issue you are referencing, however if you use the (free) atomic packages and the atomic php-panda you can install the 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, and 7.0 packages of php and allow your users to chose which version of php they use. I think that Plesk in general also allows this behavior so you can do it from them as well if you prefer. That may resolve the issue with php for your customer and thus allow you to upgrade plesk to the latest version. A lot of bug fixes have been fixed (and the php switcher may even be part of 12.5).

Hi Antonio,

Im not sure about the php issue you are referencing, however if you use the (free) atomic packages and the atomic php-panda you can install the 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, and 7.0 packages of php and allow your users to chose which version of php they use. I think that Plesk in general also allows this behavior so you can do it from them as well if you prefer. That may resolve the issue with php for your customer and thus allow you to upgrade plesk to the latest version. A lot of bug fixes have been fixed (and the php switcher may even be part of 12.5).

Hello,
Thank you! I'll try with PHP Panda. It looks great. I'll update the panel during the next days too. Thank you again!

Back