• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk restore error;

Ok, I've managed to restore default fail2ban settings:
1. Uninstalled fail2ban with Plesk CLI
2. Deleted /etc/fail2ban complete directory
3. Installed back with PLesk CLI

But still when I enable it with only SSH and recidive jails,
it's blocking server IP, cannot open Plesk panel or any of the domains.

Hi elcopdoo,

pls. consider to add "localhost" ( 127.0.0.1/8 ) and ALL server - IPs ( xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ) to the TRUSTED IP List, BEFORE you switch on Fail2Ban for the first time: => Home > Tools & Settings > IP Address Banning (Fail2Ban) > ( tab ) Trusted IP Adresses

I added server IP's to the trusted list, but fail2bal is still blocking it.

Ok, I forgot to add main gateway IP, now is ok.

Last edited:
Hi elcopdoo,

pls. consider to open ONE thread, for ONE issue at a time. Pls. don't mix different issues/errors/problems/questions all in one thread, because this will confuse and irritate other forum users, who use for example the => FORUM SEARCH OPTION and find threads and posts to non-relevant topics.

Back