• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk right pane does not appears on client and domain view

F

FatihB

Hi,

I upgraded plesk from version 8.6.5 to 9.2.1. First it shows up some db errors then i upgrade db with dbupgrade.exe and plesk worked. But when i clicked a client account or a domain nothing shows up. My homepage is blank too. See attachments.

Anybody have same problem or anybody know why ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• clientpage.JPG
    clientpage.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 11
  • domainpage.JPG
    domainpage.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
  • home.jpg
    home.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 8
I am having the same issue, everything is blank on client and domain view when clicking on a domain or clicking on a client.
DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE RESOLUTION??
I am really starting to be dissapointed in plesk.
Thanks

I cannot move to another panel as of right now, this is a live server with clients on it.
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OR SOLUTIONS FOR THIS?!?

Database upgrade failed...

Is it possible to restore server with previous Plesk version from backup?
Set up new one and migrate domains over?

Not sure if it can be fixed.

Alternatively - contact Parallels.

OK, I found out the issue, the ioncube loader was not loading within the php.ini file, it was a permissions issue on te ioncube loader
Thanks plesk for your wonderful support! YEAH RIGHT!!!

Back