• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question plesk sales automation

malokoff4532

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
last
Hello, I want to automate the sale of Plesk and I need your help. Is there a way to activate a customer from the first connection because there is only "A created account is inactive until the user activates it with the link sent by email or the administrator activates the account manually." or a way to automate the creation of customers I managed to do it but I did not receive them to add a service plan thank you for your help

You didn't specify that you wanted to utilize the API. The way you worded it sounds like you want a service where someone can go to, purchase a service plan, and let an automation does all the work without you yourself making it.

Have you reviewed the developers documentation, specifically the part about user creations: Managing Customer Accounts

You didn't specify that you wanted to utilize the API. The way you worded it sounds like you want a service where someone can go to, purchase a service plan, and let an automation does all the work without you yourself making it.

Have you reviewed the developers documentation, specifically the part about user creations: Managing Customer Accounts
Yes, but I couldn't add a service plan to the customer, can I pay you to develop a telegram bot from which I can create a customer by choosing which service plan to add to it ? If so, do you have a place where I can contact you? thanks scsa20

Back