• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Scheduler notifications every 3 mins since Managment API!

A

AndrewO

Hi there,

Im running Plesk Panel 11.0.9 under Windows 2008, this is a recent upgrade from 9.5, but everything has been fine for two weeks or so.

I installed the iPad managment app today, which installed the management API on the server....

I now receive:

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\push_worker.php"
Started: Wed Aug 01 16:27:03 2012
Ended successfully: Wed Aug 01 16:27:24 2012

Every 3 minutes in my email..

Any suggestions?? This is driving me crazy.

Same here.. I disabled notification under Server Mgmnt > Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Plesk Administrator, but emails are still coming..

I upgraded from 10.0.1 to 11.0.9 on a Server 2008 R2 VPS.
I'd love to get an answer!

Can someone please reply to this? I've received 171 of these notifications since last night. It's quite annoying.

Same problem here, notifications emailed every 3 minutes

We have the same problem, but insted of using App for Iphone we are using Plesk Mobile Manager for Android on our servers, linux and windows...

any solutions??

I installed this on my new iphone and I am getting the emails repeating every 3 minutes too... plesk 11.0.9 on windows 2008r2.

Any assistance on stopping the emails would be appreciated.

When you use the Plesk Manager for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, etc..... it enables a scheduled task for push notifications. If you go to the extensions manager and turn off the push notifications for this particular extension, the scheduled task will go away and so will the email notifications.

They all had:
Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\push_worker.php"
Started: Fri Nov 22 01:50:00 2013
Ended successfully: Fri Nov 22 01:59:47 2013

I went in and unchecked the hours/days and this seemed to help with the server restart necessity, as I didn't think about how it would still run the task but not send the mail with "Do Not Send" selected.

Back