• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Scheduler Tasks error

I

ITGS

My plesk version is 8.2

I noticed that there are no stats for my domains. All values are = 0

Starting manually the statistics collector service (cd C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe --verbose) stats appear regularly.

So I checked in the "scheduled tasks" of windows control panel and I noticed that all the Plesk tasks was never executed. Running manually, nothing happend.

Trying to access the proprierties of the tasks with double click on one of them, this is the error I received:

"General Page Initialization failed. The specific error is: 0x8007000d: The data is invalid. An error has occured attempting to retrieve task account information. You may continue editing the task object, but will unable to change task account information"

Could you help me to solve the issue ?

Thanks

Plesk/Windows 2003 Scheduled Tasks Fix

The below worked for me on my Windows 2003 VPS server. The root of my problem was moving servers (from 8.4.0 to 8.6.0.4) via a Plesk backup and restore.

1. Delete the offending "SYSTEM" account tasks in Task Scheduler.
2. Stop the Task Scheduler
3. Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18
4. Restart the service (I'd restart the server as soon as possible, too).

http://www.itnewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.general/topic21448.aspx

The below worked for me on my Windows 2003 VPS server. The root of my problem was moving servers (from 8.4.0 to 8.6.0.4) via a Plesk backup and restore.

1. Delete the offending "SYSTEM" account tasks in Task Scheduler.
2. Stop the Task Scheduler
3. Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18
4. Restart the service (I'd restart the server as soon as possible, too).

http://www.itnewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.general/topic21448.aspx

Hi ITDriven ! Thanks for your reply.

Could you explain me better what you mean with: "Delete the offending "SYSTEM" account tasks in Task Scheduler."

Maybe I need to delete all the tasks with "System" in Creator column ?

Thanks for your help.

Back