• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk screens/pages loading slow in IE...

D

dcodotto

hiya... I've just successfully installed Plesk 7.5.4 on CentOS3.6... however, things running slow from the control panel when in IE... this never happened before on FedoraCore1... any ideas? I saw anotrher post where the solution was to use firefox... problem solved when in firefox... it flies in firefox, but sometimes I may be out of the office on a clients computer which only has IE installed... I don't want to run around installing Firefox on all my clients machines (might not be a bad thing)... but plesk should be designed to run smoothly on both IE and firefox... Any ideas??

I just noticed that the slow IE thing seems to happen only with secure pages (those goign through an SSL certificate). Anyone have any experiences like this? Is there some workarounds that will speed things up in internet explorer?

Back