• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Security Investigator

Aakhyan

New Pleskian
Hi,

Is there anything akin to cPanel Security Investigator ( CSI ) which is available on the following URL for Plesk?
- GitHub - CpanelInc/tech-CSI: cPanel Security Scan

If not, can one be developed? As now cPanel and Plesk are under the same roof of WebPros, hence a collaboration on this tool should also be done.

CSI is a wonderful tool, which assists in detecting various security lags & hacked binaries, which are not indicated in the Security Advisor of cPanel. Similarly, the Plesk Advisor also doesn't report everything.

Hi @Peter Debik,

Sorry for getting back this late.

ImunifyAV or Imunify360 is a great product no doubt, but a simple tool such as CSI is a lot more better than CL's product. It finds the security lags, hacked binaries.

Thus, I was wondering if any of such script was available for Plesk?

Apparently there is no demand for this product among Plesk users and they are satisfied with what they have at the moment. Agree that it is unreasonable to waste company resources on a feature that is not in demand.
On the other hand, everyone can realize his desire to see the desired feature in Plesk. To do this, we have a document on how to write your own extensions and use them with Plesk: Plesk Extensions in a Nutshell

I am sorry to post here but I am unable to start a new post. My Plesk displays that the server is under attack. What to do?

y4m66sm3TwvFOeubbbER_9W1CB5IVtZS0sJe5Oee0HiVCpZaYZZDe3J1F3w3P-fk0q8wWoWtu-_NVdASBHvgKcE-2WDfXmFRWqCX_oKpsf7AE2DLnUfTXMNlt0Af4cMmgU1mU7OdcMiQRTHYw3Zogx_TTHF76kcTJq3bjR8olCK_DRxCxqpZaGliqhLTquPteXi

Hi @wowthemes, please open a new thread next time when you have a new issue. Why are you unable to start a new post? Please let me know in a private message, maybe I can help?

The *.plesk.page subdomains are freely available, and unfortunately there are subjects who are abusing them. For that reason browser blacklists block part of them as unsafe. It may not have anything to do with your own site. However, you may consider to use a real domain name instead to solve that issue.

Back