• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Server w Panel 11.0.9 crashed help w restore

rkatz0

New Pleskian
Hi,

The hard drive will no longer boot but is accessible as a secondary drive.
I tried to go install Plesk Panel 11.0.9 Windows but it only allows 11.5.30 to be installed.
I have no idea what to do at this point, I have looked at some links and cannot find anything that
will give me a quick way to restore, I have already copied the vhosts data over. The database backups are there.
Is there any way to access a 11.0.9 and install it and then copy things over and then upgrade it, or is there a
way to do it from 11.5.30?

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

~r

Well I copied all the files from the attached drive into place with hopes that the ai.exe would see them and do an upgrade but at this point it still does not see plesk installed, please please please any way to install an older version???!

Hello,

You can not restore plesk files like this, you will need to install plesk separately and restore everything manually using backup or get any server management company to do it for you.

Back