• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk shows "!" when I start SiteBuilder 2.0

A

aesdev.com

Hi:
Plesk shows "!" when I try to start SiteBuilder 2.0 in Components. No idea what it means?

I have Plesk 7.5.5

Thanks for your help.

Raphael

Plesk 7.5.5/7.5.6 for Windows does not support SiteBuilder 2.0.5 for Windows yet. SWsoft propose to solve this issue in the next updates.

Ah how nice to know that now. I woudnt have upgraded.

Any suggestions, since its impossible to downgrade, esp when your PSA backup file is from 7.5.6

Nevermind got 7.5.6 and sitebuilder 2.05 working just fine on the same server.

My I recommend you rewrite your documentation. This took me 5 times to get right and it was not easy or intuitive.

I installed 2003 server, then plesk 7.5.6 without the sitebuilder 1.2

Installed MSSQL, and SP3

Finally, installed sitebuilder 2.05. The configuration is misleading and needs more definition but its working flawlessly.

Its only time... and whats time? MONEY

NOTE: at the time to PUBLISH (step 5), the "Web Site Name" refers to the the Site Host Name that should be configured under "Site Management" and "Publish Properties" tab.

If anyone wants more details instructions, let me know (or screencaps)

Some of the MODULES do not work or will not displayonce published. I guess I spoke too soon.

Back