• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk subcription suspended

antonio.abansys

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows 2019 server
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian 18.0.52
Hello, I'm having a problem with a Plesk reseller. It turns out that for a few days now, a customer has been having all their subscriptions suspended. They claim it didn't happen before. I've reviewed Plesk's articles, which state that it's due to resource overuse, and it's true that they are exceeding the limits. However, resource overuse is allowed for all domains, yet the customer still calls me every day to complain about the suspension of their subscription. Do you know any way to prevent this from happening?

The KB that i seen: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...utomatically-every-day-without-a-clear-reason

I've been meaning to take a look at this but I just haven't gotten around setting up a new test server yet (just been busy with real life and work). If you need an answer sooner, I would suggest opening a ticket with the plesk support directly.

I've reviewed Plesk's articles, which state that it's due to resource overuse, and it's true that they are exceeding the limits. However, resource overuse is allowed for all domains, yet the customer still calls me every day to complain about the suspension of their subscription.
Aside from domains/subscriptions being allowed to overuse, is the reseller plan allowed to overuse resources?

Back