• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

plesk tomcat unpack wars

S

stuthemonkey

Guest
I'm trying to get my plesk tomcat integration to unpack the war files once I upload them via the plesk java application interface. I went into the server.xml file for tomcat on the host, and edited it so that the virtualhost for the domain name I wanted to unpack wars was set to true. and then restarted tomcat. But it looks like something overrides this because once tomcat restarts, the unpackWars is set back to false again. Is there any way to override this?

I want my applications to unpack because when I need to make changes, most of the time they are minor changes that a single file can fix. I don't want to have to redeploy a 10mb war file every time I need to update a single file. And on every tomcat install i've ever worked with this was not a problem. Up until I had tomcat integrated with plesk.

Any thoughts?
 
Back
Top