• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk Transfer to new server

Heppi75

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I moved all accounts from one plesk server to a new one. The old server was working as primary domain controller. The setup of the domain with the defined nameserver looks like (abstract):

Code:
ns1.domain.com. A IP
ns2.domain.com. A IP
domain.com. NS ns1.domain.com
domain.com. NS ns2.domain.com

So all accounts are on the new server, and to make the switch complete I changed this entries on the old server to the new IP address on the new server. After the TTL I thought that the new server will handle as primary nameserver. But as I switched of the old one I noticed that still the old serve the domains?

Do I miss something, what I am doing wrong, currently it is a little bit too much. Maybe someone could help me what I am missing?

Back