• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk updates but says it failed

Running Plesk 12.5.30 and every time I install the updates so #23 today for example, it says it failed, but when I refresh the page, the update option has gone and the version on the dashboard says it's running the update it apparently just failed? The failed bar still shows at the top till I dismiss it.

It's done this for every update so far. Any ideas why this is and whether it really is failing or whether the updates were successful?

Any help would be great. I've attached a screenshot of the failed message.Capture.JPG

Thanks
Josh

Try to complete update with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Check possible errors in output.

Try to complete update with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Check possible errors in output.

Thanks for your reply. I've just ran that and there were no errors, says patches were installed successfully.

The panel always updated or at least said it was on the latest patch, despite it saying it failed to update.

I'll see what happens on the next patch...

Thanks

I too have this exact problem. Did you figure this out?
Unfortunately no. I still get this message after every update. Would love to get to the bottom of this, but at the moment I run the command IgorG posted above after every update.

Please post back if you find anything

Back