• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Wordpress website, images not updating

seanocaster

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am new to Plesk so please forgive any simple questions.

I have a new Plesk install on a digital ocean droplet. The website is online and working well but there is something happening that I can't resolve. The url is Sean's Surf Report – A home for ocean forecasting and reporting resources in the UAE and if you look at the images, they are not being updated. A new image is taken every 5 minutes at each of the remote locations and sent via sftp from a remote raspberry pi to a folder on the server. Using Cyberduck I can sftp into the server and see the latest file there, it is being updated. But via the Wordpress interface it is showing the old files and it never updates. If you check this preview link you will see the new images Sean's Surf Report – A home for ocean forecasting and reporting resources in the UAE

My limited knowledge tells me it's a caching issue between plesk and vhost or something. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean.

Managed to solve it. For anyone who has this problem in the future, I just adjusted the caching on Cloudflare and it fixed the problem.

Back