• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Pleskbackup & Restore, how I can do it? [Plesk 10.3.1]

Same issues unable to find resolution.. any update on ETA for 10.4?

The 10.3.1 update took me back a few months due to backups not being done, a corrupt psa database among other things. I have had Parallels in the server for over a month and still experience issues with the backups. Unable to install gallery2 on the server still. Unsure why this is such an issue. All my gallery2 instances broke during one of the updates and I've been able to get a few to work again but for the most part I'm on my own because I upgraded to the latest PHP version which is not supported by Parallels as of yet. I do have to admit I see a better response from Parallels in the paid support arena but we do not understand why every update to plesk causes something to break on our server. This last time we were forced to rebuild our billing database and setup, thankfully Parallels did come to the rescue for this. Just need to restore some old backups and ensure backups continue to run correctly but they keep crashing out on us. Artyom is probably the most experienced Parallels technical staff member we have had the pleasure of working with.

I believe more testing is required before posting updates to the system for us to experiment with, many of us are small hosting companies that have only one or two instances of plesk running and cannot afford a test bed? Is that an option in the future to offer a testing environment so we can test updates to plesk on our current deployment? I don't mind running another VM per instance to do this, I think it would cut down on the amount of support needed, we could use this as a hot copy of our current deployment for backup purposes?

Schedule Backups will not run - plesk 10.4.4

Schedule Backups will not run - plesk 10.4.4

I have 2 servers upgraded to plesk 10.4.4 so that ssl issues could be resolved.

Now scheduled backups will not run. I have 55 domains on 2 servers so manual backups are very difficult.

I cannot find any comments anywhere on this issue.

Parallel.....please respond to this.......These servers are at godaddy.....they told me they have had request into
you for resolution and they are getting no response.

REPLY...........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backup ???/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup server ??

Hello I have used the following command:

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup server worked on it for a few minutes .. now I am looking to find the resulting file and to see what was backed up, also I would like to know how to restore.
I am considering to update to plesk 11 but don't want to get into trouble.
What is the issue with the PHP safe mode? Wil Joomla follow?
TIA
HS

Back